Enterprise Architecture and Applications
Enterprise Architecture and Applications range from simple web portals to complex enterprise resource planning systems. As the next generation of the web conforms to SOA standards for application development and deployment, challenges in systems development and application deployment arise with regard to software development, system performance, stability, scalability, security, usability, and maintainability.
EagleForce is poised to bring together the complete lifecycle response to system deployment by providing practitioners and technologies in the field of enterprise application architecture.
Areas of Focus
• IT for the Enterprise of the Future
• Model Driven Architecture, Integrated Development Environments
• Service Oriented Architecture, Enterprise Application Integration
• Sizing and Cost Estimation, Performance Benchmarking
• Mobile Workforce Access, RFID in Enterprise Applications
• User-Interface Technology, Multi-Channel Architecture
• Autonomous Computing, Enterprise Grid Computing, Load Balancing
• Enterprise Component Platforms, Enterprise Service Bus